#!/usr/bin/sh. # Scipt for installing ancenveudorand.cf extension for PHP (default PHP for OS X Mountain Lion). mkdir /tmp/mcrypt. cd /tmp/mcrypt. curl -- location.
Table of contents
- Install nginx, php-fpm and MySQL on Mac OS X Mountain Lion
- May 6, 2013
- Adding MCRYPT to your OSX based PHP server setup
Remember me. Home Forums Search Members Help.
- mai phuong thuy mac ao cuoi.
- PHPDeveloper: PHP News, Views and Community!
- macro security excel 2008 mac!
- configurer les touches du clavier mac.
Thread Modes. Narf Me. Posts: 1, Threads: 1 Joined: Oct Reputation: Phpinfo says mcrypt is enabled. The php log shows no error.
Apache log shows no error. This issue occurs only in my local environment. What am I missing? I don't know if this is related to your problem, but when I upgraded to CI 3. Your issue was with a library that doesn't even exist in CI 2.
Posts: 29 Threads: 3 Joined: Nov Reputation: 0. I don't know enough to say if the problem you had is related. It might be. But I think in your case, CI at least recognized mcrypt, then tripped on the encryption cipher.
Install nginx, php-fpm and MySQL on Mac OS X Mountain Lion
In my case CI doesn't even recognize mcrypt. Posts: Threads: 7 Joined: Oct Reputation: Have you solved your problem?
- mission control mac delete desktop.
- How to setup memcache, in XAMPP mac osx lion.
- Install mcrypt PHP extension on Mac OS X Lion.
- How to Install php, Composer for Magento 2 on Mac OS X!
- Ошибка PHP gettext при работе на Mac OSX 10.8!
You can try the following inside a controller PHP Code:. No, the problem is still not solved.
Just for fun, what get you by this expresion: PHP Code:. Found this link, maybe that helps? I have no apple. Another idea.. It only takes a minute to sign up.
May 6, 2013
This is what I'm running in the terminal and the output:. I downloaded libmcrypt Maybe there is another older libmcrypt file floating around?
If so, how do I find it and delete it and proceed? I am using Mac OS X Sign up to join this community. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top. Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered. How to delete an older version of libmcrypt Ask Question.
Adding MCRYPT to your OSX based PHP server setup
Asked 6 years, 2 months ago. Viewed times.
- external hard drives reviews mac.
- the best crock pot mac and cheese.
- macos - Issues installing Mcrypt PHP module - Ask Different?
- New Years Resolutions: SaaS Mastery.
- Comments on: Plugging mcrypt into PHP, on Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8!
This is what I'm running in the terminal and the output: MacBook-Pro:libmcrypt